Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
Reporting to the Head of IT in Tel Aviv, IT Automation & Systems Engineers are responsible for supporting cloud based services and infrastructure focused on automation and integrations between these services. The candidate will have experience in excelling at the highest level of IT function due to rapid growth of the company.
What you’ll do:
- Be an active part of the global IT team. Share responsibilities and contribute to the success of the global IT unit
- Lead automation efforts across all parts of the IT operation partnering with various leaders across the security team, R&D, people team and business
- Participate in the management of our SaaS back-office stack (Google Workspaces, OpenVPN, Okta, Office 365, Slack, Zoom, Salesforce, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for issues related to IT
- Document and maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, and resources
- Establish, document and implement processes and procedures
- Skillfully manage relationships with vendors and work with the IT leadership to prepare budget needs each quarter/year
- Update and modify IT infrastructure to address scalability, repeatability and security
- Coordinate and work with contractors for all IT related processes
- Make sure security is kept in everything you do
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience creating automation of IT processes
- 10+ years of experience as an IT expert supporting SaaS and backend services, preferably at a technology company
- Cybersecurity mindset: think security in every process
- Customer experience mindset
- Strive to constantly improve anything and everything, identify issues and provide / implement solutions
- A team player
- Project manager mindset - Independent and capable of leading projects and processes
- Proficient in DevOps tools and automation languages such as Python, NodeJS, PHP, Terraform, serverless (AWS Lambda)
- Proficient in public cloud management - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with API driven processes
- Experience with infrastructure as a service
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Mature and responsible with confidential information that is a natural part of this role
- Strong communication and documentation skills (you love creating process docs)
- Strong analytical & problem solving
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.