Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for data privacy, security and governance. We're leading innovation in all things data: with new, modern, and ML-driven solutions to age old problems - helping customers drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for Senior Software Engineer with a "can do anything" spirit for our new Cloud team, reporting to the Cloud group director. Our new Cloud team is based in Tel Aviv, Israel, dealing with the super interesting and challenging mission of moving BigID towards the Cloud and into the future. As a software engineer in the Cloud group, you will be responsible for building new services and products from scratch, making on-premises existing solutions to work in Cloud environments, and bring innovation to the team's developments. Our ideal candidate is a team player who has hands-on Backend experience with knowledge related to Cloud environments, specifically AWS, and is capable to claim ownership on a feature, from one end to another.
What you’ll do:
- Design logic solutions to complex challenges for our customers who are among the most successful enterprises in the world.
- Write high-quality code, covered by solid unit and integration tests.
- Drive technological and architectural decisions.
- Review the design and code for other team members.
- Develop the company’s next SaaS products.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years hands-on experience in Backend development: Java, Node.js, Python
- Deep understanding in API protocols
- Experience with microservices architecture and messaging
- Experience in Agile development
- A can-do-attitude
- Java and Spring knowledge
- JS express knowledge
- Full stack capabilities
What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.