We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. As a Marketing Content Writer, you’re a creative force, a natural born storyteller and expert communicator. Our business team is passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS startup. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
This position provides editorial support and is instrumental in developing our voice and thought leadership. This role is responsible for developing compelling stories that unfold across all our platforms: web, email, social, advertising, and all marketing collateral. The Marketing Content Writer manages multiple projects and tight deadlines with ease, and is an integral member of the Marketing team. You will report to the Head of Content Marketing and work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Provide editorial leadership in developing content solutions that support business goals, brand strategy, helps us scale, and make us internationally recognized
- Write across a range of deliverables including case studies, white papers, eBooks, articles, quizzes, conversion focused web copy, newsletters, landing pages, video scripts, and other marketing communications
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Write, upload, and manage 2-3 company blog posts per week
- Deliver copy, both in long and short form, that communicates effectively and resonates with our verticals and personas
- Self-edit and proofread copy to ensure the message speaks to the target audience and is consistent, grammatically correct, and embodies the brand voice
- Utilize technical SEO knowledge and produce keyword-rich, compelling content that ranks on search
- Research industry trends so our marketing copy remains forward facing
- Apply research to the delivery of creative marketing campaigns
- Maintain a balance of thought leadership and Beekeeper specific content
What we look for in you
- BA/BS degree in Professional Writing, Marketing Communications, or similar
- 3-6 years professional experience writing short-form content for web and long-form content demonstrated with writing samples
- Ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy
- Impeccable spelling, grammar, and attention to detail
- Passion for learning and always thinking of ways to improve/grow our business
- Asks smart questions to understand strategic goals of content in the bigger picture and produces tangible business results
- A creative partner to the Marketing team in how we approach our content strategy
- Proactive, motivated self-starter, organized, innovative, and fun
- Be comfortable talking to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience writing for SaaS
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, and HubSpot
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Twice weekly lunches and pastries every Monday morning
- Health Benefits - paid by us.
- Commuter benefits
- Health and Wellness benefits.
- Flexible PTO time
- Chance for international travel
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows, while leveraging an analytics dashboard to measure engagement. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible in one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io