As a Product Designer you will work on how our users experience our product. Starting from a holistic understanding of our problem space and our different users, to discovering different solutions, delivering meaningful user experiences, and making our product and customers more successful.
Product designers work closely with our product, engineering and growth teams, balancing the different needs, and driving our vision forward. We’re a deeply user-centered and data driven organisation and as a product designer you’ll build an understanding of our users’ needs and intentions, as a basis to evolve our product further.
- Execute on all phases of the design process— from conducting research, over quick prototypes to creating production-ready designs
- Help identify and prioritize impactful features through research and workshops
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to develop viable concepts
- Collaborate with other product designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across products, and raise our overall level of product design
What we look for in you
- 2-3 years of professional experience designing digital products for web and mobile
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of the human-centered design process, as well as UX and visual design excellence
- You are great at collaborating. Working with different stakeholders means you have to be a great collaborator and communicator
- You are comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research, and turning the output into data that can drive informed product design decisions
- Eligibility to work in Poland. This is a full-time in-house position
Why you should join our team
- You will help hundreds of thousands of frontline workers be happier at work
- You will contribute to solidifying our product design practices: your voice will be heard
- You’ll help us develop a deeper understanding of our users’ needs: there is so much we still want to discover and improve
- You’ll take part of a unique challenge for a product designer: to be part of a team that is trusted to transform the UX maturity at the organisation
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Phone & Home Internet costs reimbursement up to 80 PLN/month
- Private health care package with Luxmed
- Multisport Benefit card
- Creative Allowance – paid as 1000 PLN gross/month
- Home office set-up reimbursement up to 1000 PLN
- Personal Learning & Development Budget of 1500 USD/year
- Sabbatical Program – 1 month paid leave at 3, 5, 10 year tenure
- 26 days of annual leave/year
- 2 Mental Health days off per year
- Laptop for work purposes
- Hybrid working model
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. We are committed to ensuring a smooth application process for all candidates. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will be more than happy to assist you.
Please know that you are not required to share your nationality, age or your picture on the CV. We are looking forward to your application!