At Beekeeper, our success is closely linked to the value our customers can derive from our product. The technical ecosystem that allows customers to integrate their Beekeeper app with other systems plays a key part in ensuring customers see Beekeeper as a “must have” rather than “nice to have”.
As a Customer Engineer you are responsible for working with our largest and most strategic customers to plan, design and launch the technical implementation. You are a key member of the team through initial conversations, contract execution, success and renewal phases. You pair creativity and relationship building with a technical background and competencies around integrations, solutions architecture and security.
You thrive on working strategically with customers and advising them on how to maximise the value they can get out of their Beekeeper app. You are a natural collaborator who can manage expectations of diverse internal and external stakeholders in a consultative and solution-oriented manner.
You will conduct technical discovery workshops, listening closely to the customer’s needs and advising on the optimal technical solutions for them. You translate the requirements and findings into an implementation plan covering app configuration and set up, user management, authentication, integrations and bots.
You are the central point of contact for all technical requirements and questions throughout the implementation and roll-out of new enterprise customers.
- You lead on gathering technical customer requirements and develop a technical implementation plan
- You ensure flawless integration with other systems, often via the set up of one or more of Beekeeper’s marketplace apps
- You assist in secure set up of the customer’s Beekeeper environment based on IT, governance and technical requirements
- You present detailed technical information and solutions for integrating with other systems to a wide array of prospect or customer stakeholder, including business line leads, technical architects, developers, systems experts and executives
- You surface prospect / customer feedback to our Product and Engineering teams
- You work with Product and Product Marketing during new feature rollouts, including feature positioning, customer beta testing, managing staged rollouts
- You architect and present solutions to support pre-sales opportunities
What we look for in you
- You have at least 5+ years of previous development, consulting, professional services or sales engineering experience
- You are proficient with typical architectures & technologies around integration, e.g. SSO (especially SAML2.0), system synchronisation (especially SFTP & batch workloads) as well as APIs (especially REST & JSON) as well as consistently implement best practices in aligning different systems & architectures to work well together
- Experience and willingness to code in Python or a similar language.
- You possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resources or to explain the most basic capabilities to a business user
- You have excellent presentation skills for presenting both business oriented solutions and advanced technical concepts
- You have experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organisations
- You have past experience working directly with Sales and Customer Success teams, Consultants, and System Integrators
- You have a bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Business.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page