As a Frontend Developer you will be working on delivering a great user experience across our web app and hybrid mobile apps. You would be using micro-frontend technologies in order to share the functionalities across all our clients. Our continuous delivery pipeline requires you to write high quality code but you will see your feature being used immediately once it is delivered.
Location set-up: Flexible / hybrid working model
- Translate requirements, designs and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable and reliable frontend code
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and ship new features
- Identify, prototype and implement best practices in frontend development
What we look for in you
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong understanding of responsive design, especially on mobile browsers
- Familiarity with a version control system like Git
- You care about code quality and continuous refactoring
- Fluency in English, as we speak mostly English at work
- Eligibility to work in Poland.
- Experience deploying frontend code to production
- Interest in visualizing data
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset
- iOS development experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page