As a Software Engineer you will work across our entire software stack with talented and similar minded colleagues. You will have the opportunity to work on the overall architecture of Beekeeper's product, create services for other teams to use and solve scalability and performance challenges in a distributed system, as well as implement user facing features. You will work on the product that hundreds of thousands of frontline workers rely on every day to work better together.
Location set-up: Flexible / hybrid working model
Workload: min 80%. Ideally 100%
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable and reliable software components
- Build & design highly available and highly scalable software systems
- Work closely with your peers on the overall Beekeeper architecture and infrastructure
- Work in a cross functional team and build out our existing product offering
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and ship new features
What we look for
- 2+ years experience in software coding and development
- Experience using RESTful APIs and handling JSON data
- You care about code quality and continuous refactoring
- Proficiency in English as we speak mainly English at work
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page