As a Lead Engineer you will lead a team of engineers in building software with a strong focus on quality and usability. You will undertake technical challenges, make technical decisions and support the team, such that everyone executes to the best of their abilities.
Your mission is building the best possible experience for frontline workers using Beekeeper.
- Leading a team of 4-5 engineers working with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Mentoring engineers on your team to enable their growth as technical experts
- Owning the technical decision making and technical discovery process
- Developing high quality, highly available distributed software in a microservice architecture
- Ensuring predictable delivery of team
- Take technical decisions in all phases of product design and development
What we look for in you
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Deep technical understanding (service oriented architecture, etc..)
- Ability and passion to mentor and coach Software Engineers
- Stakeholder management skills (Product Management, QA, Design, other Tech Lead, etc..)
- 3+ years of experience in two or more of the following:
- Managing projects
- Building and maintaining complex software systems
- Passion for computer systems and technology
- Passion for building amazing software products
- Attentiveness to user experience
- Experience in building multi-tenant SaaS applications
- Experience in leading engineering teams
- Experience with cloud based systems
- Experience with mobile platforms
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page