As a SDR at Beekeeper you will have a great product and story to tell, the best marketing materials and tools to empower you to succeed in a rapidly growing global, SaaS Scale-Up.
But first, we need you and your skills, drive, and ambition to help us replicate our successes in Switzerland and the US, in the German market.
What you will do
- Research, identify, and qualify prospects who would benefit from Beekeepers solutions
- Work closely with your Account Executive and the marketing team to tailor pitches for your prospects
- Prepare professional sales emails, cold call and respond to inbound enquiries to secure appointments and product walk throughs for your Account Executives
- Build up specialist knowledge of your territory and target customers
- Attend relevant industry events
- Always be looking for creative ways to reach your target customers
- Generate quality, prequalified leads working with the AE’s to turn prospects in to customers
What’s in it for you?
- Be at the forefront of developing the German market for a hugely successful global Scale-Up
- Great package including uncapped commission and shares in the company
- Outstanding career progression opportunities/grow with the business
- Mentoring and training from a heavyweight SaaS sales expert team
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- Regular social events including 2 premium, annual team events
- Flexible and Remote working policy
Who you are
- 1 year (at least) of SDR experience in a fast growing SaaS company
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects
- You are accustomed to using modern sales tools and platforms used for lead generation (Salesforce, Hubspot, Linkedin, Xing)
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritise an overabundance of opportunities that ask for your attention
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Tech Savvy (You do not have to be a software engineer, but you need to understand our product as a minimum)
- German native and English at full professional proficiency is a must
- Expertise in digital technologies
- Motivated, ambitious and enjoy healthy competition
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page