As our L2 Support Specialist at Beekeeper you will be responsible for the smooth handling of 2nd level customer support queries that are, as of today, largely handled by our engineering teams.
It is expected that you have a good technical understanding and have had exposure to APIs, SAML, logfiles and good ability in debugging code as well as executing SQL queries.
We believe this is a great opportunity to come into a venture-backed scale up and build up the technical support function. You will, together with our Support Lead, create the processes and tooling that define technical support at Beekeeper.
- Develop deep knowledge of Beekeeper product
- Diagnose and troubleshoot/reproduce technical issues, including account setup and network configurations
- Collaborate with Customer Support team members to properly manage customer inquiries and escalate to appropriate internal teams if necessary
- Research and document customer technical issues
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Software Support Engineer, or similar role, with a strong customer interaction experience
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Intermediate understanding of Java, Python & SQL
- You are proficient in English as we speak mainly English at work
- You are client and solution focused
- You are someone who enjoys getting their hands dirty and is a pragmatic (technology) problem solver
- Knowledge of tooling such as: AWS, GCP, Kibana, Sentry, Docker, Kubernetes
- Technical support experience in an international software (SaaS, 10M+) company, preferably within a mobile first technology environment
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- You have been part of a high-growth company before
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar
- Basic understanding of the German language
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You'll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe's latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page