As the Marketing Automation Manager at Beekeeper you will use your love of marketing processes to enable Beekeeper to optimize and scale marketing automation and operations globally. With a global impact you will be responsible for the management, strategy, and execution of all the aspects of marketing automation and operations. You will maintain the integrations, build and execute all the marketing automation workflows, data enrichment process, and reports, ensuring the right messages reach the right audiences at the right time.
We’re looking for specialists and who can help define what needs to be done and then execute it in an environment characterized by flexibility, data-driven curiosity, and teamwork.
- Marketing Automation:
- Create a new framework to identify marketing qualified leads and enrich data properly
- Develop and execute cross channel lead nurturing and remarking strategy to cover and map the entire customer journey with: emails, webinars, retargeting, conversational bot, custom popups, etc.
- Execute successful global and regional campaigns to maximise ROI and Customer Lifetime Value using our marketing automation stack
- Serve as the Hubspot (or similar tool) Admin to manage support and technical issues
- Maintain the marketing automation processes, procedures, programs, technical processes, and workflows between Hubspot and Salesforce
- Process Improvement:
- Analyze, monitor and report on KPI related to marketing automation and campaign performance
- Improve the sync between the different tools and optimize lead scoring, routing, automation and CRM alignment.
- Be an expert on the latest trends, seek out industry best practices, and proactively incorporate relevant ideas and create regular growth marketing experiments
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and leadership to develop coordinated, enterprise-wide marketing automation strategy together with the Digital Manager
- Negotiate with multiple stakeholders (Sales, Content, etc) on multiple levels (Managers, Directors, Peers).
- Support in the creation of digital assets including email, landing page, conversational bots, calls to action and other splits tests
What we look for in you
- Education: Bachelors of Digital Marketing, Business, Computer Science or Communication
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing (B2B preferred)
- 3+ years working in marketing automation automation (Hubspot preferred) and integration with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- Process-oriented - both in following existing processes as well as creating new ones
- Able to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions.
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and inbound methodology from lead to bookings and very familiar with marketing contribution to this pipeline
- Problem-solving maven, excellent troubleshooting and organizational skills, ability to think strategically while implementing fast and keeping it simple
- Languages: excellent communication skills in English (mandatory) and German fluency (strongly preferred)
- Ability to manage other digital tools and technologies: Drift, Google Analytics, Zapier, Scripts, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of the B2B SaaS industry
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Digital Marketing Certifications and Courses (Google, Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo)