As an iOS Engineer, you will develop and improve our iOS mobile app, which is currently being used in more than 130 countries. You will have a chance to join the team that is redefining communication in the workplace and architecting innovative solutions to engage the non-desk workforce.
- Translate requirements, designs, and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Objective-C and Swift code
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and ship new features
What we look for
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with Mobile App Development
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- iOS apps published on the App Store
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Automated Build Systems
Technologies & Frameworks we use
Python, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Backbone, Java, Realm
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page