As a Senior Account Executive for the UK market, you will deliver massive value by transforming workplaces and work environments. The world is your oyster of opportunities waiting to be turned into business. While digitalization has picked up momentum over the last years, we are still in the early days. For you, this means that there is a plethora of companies out there that value a professional, consultative expert explaining them the benefit of using one single platform to engage their entire workforce on any device.
Of course, we are a team and you will have all the support necessary, but those deals are your deals and you are responsible for bringing them home.
You will talk to and consult manufacturing companies, hotels, retailers and many other industries – from HR over Communications, Operations, IT up to C-Level. This requires you to be proactive, creative, likeable, persuasive and be willing to walk the extra mile on strategically chosen initiatives. Our technology is turning our clients´ internal communication and HR processes upside down. So you will succeed when you truly understand your prospects challenges and their internal structure while establishing a strong relationship and trust in you as the solution provider.
Nonetheless, you are also comfortable to switch gears and lead negotiations to finalize an agreement and stand up for Beekeepers interests.
We are open to speaking to candidates who are not based in London, and can work remotely in the UK.
After 1 month you will:
- fully understand, what value our platform delivers
- get to know all your peers
- be a pro at Salesforce and all the other tools we use
- have researched, gathered and collected potential sales leads for the market you will sell into
- have started to build a pipeline and had your first conversations for the market regions you are responsible for
- have joined several on-site pitches and led your first pitch
After 3 months you will
- Have built a pipeline and closed your first deal
- have an understanding of the potential of your very own region
- enjoy a strong bond with the rest of the EMEA/NA business team
- develop your own style of pitching
- be confident in committing to your forecast
After 6 months, you will:
- Be comfortable speaking to any level of seniority about internal communications
- Know exactly when you will close the next business
- Know your competitors inside out
- Help newbees kick starting their career at Beekeeper
- Have found new and creative ways to pitch
What we look for in you
- At least 5 year of work experience highly relevant to business development and account management
- Experience in building up business, sales leads and a network in a new region
- Experience selling into different EMEA markets, ideally experience selling into the Benelux region
- Languages: English at full professional proficiency + 1 other European language (German, French, Spanish, Dutch)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to independently manage and effectively prioritize an overabundance of opportunities that ask for your attention
- Expertise in digital technologies
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- SaaS business development experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in a client-intensive consulting role
- Other European languages at full professional proficiency