Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS scale-up, disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich,Oakland, Berlin and Krakow - our product is used in 120+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you want to be involved in developing the product at a scaling tech company.
As a product designer you work on how our users experience our product. Starting from a holistic understanding of our users, to discovering different solutions, delivering meaningful user experiences, and making our product more successful.
At Beekeeper we breathe collaboration. Product designers work closely with our product, engineering and growth teams, balancing the different needs, and driving our vision forward. We’re a deeply user-centered and data driven organisation and as product designer you’ll build an understanding of our user’s needs and intentions, as a basis to evolve our product further.
As product designer in the Growth team you will constantly be experimenting and validating different designs to deliver impact driven, compelling and intuitive user experiences for mobile and web. You will work closely with stakeholders to help shape our product and drive our vision forward 💪
- Execute on all phases of the design process— from conducting research, over quick prototypes to creating production-ready designs
- Build a UX/UI rapid testing & validation framework to deliver impact driven product components with the Growth Team
- Provide design support during implementation and release
- Collaborate with the design function to maintain design consistency and coherence across products, and raise our overall level of UX and design
- Contribute to establishing design as a core function within the organization
What we look for in you ✅
- 3+ years of professional experience designing digital products for web and mobile
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking, dynamic user experiences, a data driven mindset and a knack for integrated mobile-first designs._
- Experienced in collaborating within cross-functional teams
- Tools change, still we expect you to be proficient in a variety of interaction and visual design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Flinto, etc.)
- Eligibility to work in the EU. This is a full-time in-house position.
- Growth Hacker mentality for rapid experimenting and analytical thinking
Bonus points 😛
- Proficiency with web technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and responsive web frameworks
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative UX research practices
- Experience with prototyping tools like Framer or Flinto
What we offer you 🎉
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Opportunity to shape the future of internal collaboration for non-desk workers in a tech environment 🚀
- An amazing team with 30+ nationalities
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, CrossFit / yoga and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Flexible work hours and possibilities to work from home
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill
How to apply 📝
Send us your complete application with CV and portfolio. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.