Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company that is disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for talented and focused individuals that love to work in a fast paced and international environment. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up.
As a Junior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our basic support customers and the Customer Success team through video/phone calls, chats and emails. You will gain experience in interacting with clients of all levels and in a variety of industries.
- Interact with small and medium enterprises through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Operations
- Answer questions related to Beekeeper and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers on the Beekeeper platform
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers the same way you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better.
- Be the voice of the customer
What we look for in you
- You have a positive attitude
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You're a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You're able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats
- You are eligible to work in the United States
- You have a bachelor's degree
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Experience from customer facing roles
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage of Health Benefits
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO time
- Vibrant company culture with running club, twice weekly lunches and pastries.
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible through one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io