Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London and Berlin. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
As the Head of Brand Experience you will own the Beekeeper brand experience and define the value proposition and overall experience for each customer and candidate touch point globally. You will outline and brand Beekeeper, in line with the overall marketing strategy and long-term vision.
Your goal is to introduce and constantly develop the one Beekeeper brand identity both externally and internally across all our markets. You will create brand campaigns concepts, create tangible brand experience, build internal personas for recruitment and launch and manage projects for a unified design language for both product and brand.
- Defining the strategy and roadmap for building Beekeeper brand awareness on a global level
- Closely collaborate with designers and internal stakeholders to translate business needs into new creative concepts
- Map and optimize all parts of the customer journey to build an increasingly effective funnel and best customer experience
- Lead end-to-end ross-functional and cross-channel brand marketing campaigns. Ensure creative quality and brand consistency externally and internally
- Creating and executing a talent go-to-market strategy to raise brand awareness and support key growth initiatives including new office expansion, high priority hiring groups, and diversity and inclusion programs
- Maintain and developer the brand guidelines. Be the guard of our brand and make sure all new materials produced are brand complaint
- Support Beekeeper culture by strengthening internal brand identity via engaging campaigns
What we look for in you
- Master’s degree or comparable education
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- A good balance of creative, strategic and operational thinking
- You managed cross-functional, complex global brand awareness marketing campaigns from scratch—from research to brief, messaging to media, execution to measurement on multiple markets.
- Experience in managing distributed teams, designers and creative agencies
- Ability to jump between strategy and hands-on execution seamlessly
- Solid understanding of B2B SaaS products
- Entrepreneurial thinking and exceptional analytical skills
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Work experience in a Saas Company
- Experience in the Non-Desk Worker industry
- Working on company’s internal identity
What we offer you
- Competitive salary & employee benefits
- Dynamic work environment
- Weekly Bee-Breakfast
- Free coffee, fresh fruits and a lot of snacks
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io