As a Talent Sourcer/Recruiter you will be using various channels to look for potential candidates (active and passive candidates) and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs. You will have solid sourcing and networking skills, knowledge of sourcing via social media and events and enjoy learning about different roles. You will be creative and open to seeing talent sourcing opportunities and building a progressive candidate pool for short term and long term hiring needs.
Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with the best and most qualified candidates.
We are open to considering freelancers and temp employees for this position. Ideally, you will support the team as an external for 6 months, with the intention of joining us on a permanent contract.
- Source and engage with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, XING, Github, Stack-overflow)
- Design and send recruiting emails to potential candidates
- Work with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g Boolean search)
- Build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including time to hire, source of hire, interview to hire rate etc.
- Being proactive with employees and leading referral sessions
- Working with our marketing team to promote and improve our employer brand
- Maintaining and updating our candidate database (Greenhouse)
- Updating information on interview plans, interview kits, hiring team, feedback and scorecard submission
- Scheduling interviews via Greenhouse
- Updating email templates for internal and external use
- Using Greenhouse to support the branding strategy
What we look for in you
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience as a Talent Sourcer, Recruiter, Lead Generation or similar role
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Experience with HR databases (Greenhouse, Bamboo HR, Perdoo)
- Great ability to recruit for multiple roles at one time
- Excellent client management skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An open organisational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations (Zurich, Berlin, Krakow & Oakland)
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, cross-fit / yoga and team events
- Realise your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows, while leveraging an analytics dashboard to measure engagement. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible in one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.