Ever asked yourself how companies like Uber, Facebook, Dropbox or Paypal managed to grow that fast? What all those former startups have in common is called Growth Hacking – Rapid testing of growth tactics and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) building to learn from analytics and boost user- and revenue growth.
As a Growth Intern you can take over responsibility for developing and implementing user acquisition, retention and activation testing and you will support the Growth Team in all matters. In this role you will learn to use digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Hubspot, Instapage. You will also have the opportunity to use project management tools like Jira as well as CRM tools like Salesforce. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and strong conceptual thinker that can translate ideas to concrete projects to support the team.
The internship will last 6 months.
- Gain a deep understanding of digital marketing tools
- Test different growth experiments on a weekly basis
- Conduct A/B testing and report the results in a structured way
- Conduct testing with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with our sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate current and prospective opportunities with clients
- Support product and engineering efforts with quality assurance & design
What we look for in you
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business or Technical field or freshly graduated
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- Passion for digital media, technology and marketing
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision)
- An autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- Self-motivated and results-driven personality
- Eligible to work in Switzerland full-time
- English fluent verbally and in written, German skills would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of tools like Salesforce, Google Analytics, VWO, Mailchimp, Hubspot
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or other computer languages
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with weekly team breakfasts, board game nights, CrossFit and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks
- Central office in Zurich with unlimited coffee, fresh fruits and subsidised catering
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including copy of your diplomas and/or transcript of your marks. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who we are
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. We have offices in Zurich, Oakland, London, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a smart and multinational team.This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.