Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich, Oakland, Berlin, Krakow and London. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will own and manage a portfolio of customer and be responsible for their overall success.
- Interact with customers of all levels (VPs and Directors) through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls, and in-person meetings)
- Project manage customers through accomplishing a successful implementation
- Provide coaching and best practices to improve the adoption of Beekeeper
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and reports to align with customer’s business objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Contribute to the overall improvement of internal processes
- Be the voice of the customer
What we look for in you
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience with mid-market or enterprise customers
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer success
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management
- Strong written / verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Background in Internal Communication or HR
- Technical understanding of HR SaaS landscape
- Technical knowledge of APIs, various data PII infrastructures, compliance standards, etc.
- Previous project management work
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
- Fluent in Spanish
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
- Amazing team with 20+ nationalities around the world, vibrant company culture
- Weekly team events and Beekeeper lunches
- Flexible PTO time
- All the tech and swag you need to be a successful CSM
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.