Are you a student looking for a part time job during your studies and interested in understanding sales business in a fast growing tech company? Then don't look further, Beekeeper is the place to be!
As a Working Student in the Customer Operations Team you will be part of a young, motivated and international team and will learn from scratch how to use our CRM tool Salesforce and other tools. No prior knowledge of these tools is required, just willingness to learn. By helping the sales team with prospect research and demo environment creation you will learn about the sales function and get a great insight in our sales processes.
We are looking for a student who can work 15 to 20 hours per week during his/her studies.
- Support the EMEA Sales team with the creation of demo environments for prospects;
- Research prospect companies and come up with relevant use cases for demo environments;
- Help the sales and sales operations teams by updating sales records
- Creating and updating articles in Wiki Pages
What we look for in you
- You are a student enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree
- You are detail oriented, consistent and patient
- You work well with deadlines and try to solve problems on your own
- You are interested in learning new things
- You are comfortable working with Google apps (Docs, Sheets & Slides)
- You are fluent English and have at least intermediate reading and writing skills in German
What we offer you
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 offices
- Vibrant company culture with weekly breakfasts, crossfit, board game nights and other team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks
- Great and central office in Zurich with unlimited coffee, fresh fruits and subsidised catering
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with a CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining us. Please include copy of your diplomas and/or transcript of your marks. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who we are
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. We have offices in Zurich, Oakland, London, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a smart and multinational team.This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.