Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London and Berlin and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.
As a Visual Brand Designer you will be part of the marketing team, contributing to all areas of marketing, including brand identity design, content marketing, demand-gen, product marketing, HR brand and sales enablement.
Your mission will be to work collaboratively across the marketing, product and design teams, to produce print and digital marketing materials, define and implement visual designs and drive high quality design consistent with the Beekeeper brand. You will also engage with external stakeholders to ensure the brand identity and guidelines are well understood and captured by our third-party partners, to maintain consistency and alignment in design solutions and brand management.
- Develop the visual identity of Beekeeper across multiple mediums with illustration, photography, icon design, presentations, web design, cinematography, and print design
- Ensure the consistency of visual style and quality of collaterals across all marketing channels.
- Work closely with marketing to design offline and online materials
- Execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, concept based, iconic experiences
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand identities, including HR brand
- Brainstorm, conceptualize and execute large-scale Marketing campaigns
What we look for in you
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Design, Creative Arts and Design, Communication Design, Visual Communication.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing-specific, visual design-related field
- Experience working at a design/interactive agency or an in-house team, preferably in a Saas environment.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- A portfolio of brand identities, etc. Including illustration and visualizations for print, on-screen graphic design, and environmental experiences.
- Passion for business and creative design – always thinking of ways to improve/grow our business.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe CC, Sketch, and other design tools.
- Experience designing for Enterprise/SaaS products.
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Illustration skills
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- A fair and motivating compensation package.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations.
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, cross-fit / yoga and team events.
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons and “20% time” projects.
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences.
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill.
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job.