Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich, London, Berlin, Austin and San Francisco. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As a Salesforce Technical Manager in the sales team you will use your technical programming skills and expertise to design, set-up, implement and maintain the integration between the different tools in place (Salesforce, Outreach, ClearSlide, DiscoverOrg, Sales Navigator, etc.), in order to ensure the sales team works focused and efficiently. You will have the talent to translate complex procedures into simplified and understandable workflows that require little time to execute. With the sales team always front of mind, you will take innovative ideas and bring them to life, ensuring all processes are well documented. You are energised by challenge, willing to try new things and you learn fast from both successes and failures. You are open to collaboration and able to build strong partnerships internally and externally to achieve the best results.
- Plan, design and implement new sales process and tools based on the requirements from the sales team
- Maintain existing solutions such as Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, ClearSlide, Sales Navigator, Discover Org, etc. and make sure that the flow / integration between them is working correctly
- Support the sales team with technical queries and solve them in a timely manner
- Document the integrations and flows implemented for other system administrators as well as for the end users
- Collaborate and communicate with colleagues from the sales team to ensure they can work focused and efficiently
What we look for in you
- 2+ years experience in system administration
- Salesforce technical development experience
- Proven experience with administering Salesforce and other sales tools
- Experience with cloud applications
- Analytical mindset that can translate complex procedures into simple processes
- Organizational skills to prioritize and manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Exceptional team player and collaborator who can deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge of working with Microsoft Office & G-Suite
- Salesforce Admin Certification 201
- Deep understanding of Hubspot, ClearSlide, Outreach, Sales Navigator and DiscoverOrg
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- Great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee and fresh fruits
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.