Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London and Berlin and our product is used in 90+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech driven company.
As a Software Engineer with a passion for DevOps, you will work on building and maintaining state of the art production infrastructure and supporting any systems. . You will automate and improve our deployment, monitoring and operational systems, in order to maintain a fast and reliable release rhythm.
With an open, innovative mindset and a thirst for technical challenges, you collaborate with the entire team to deliver Beekeeper’s software to its rapidly-growing community of users.
- Work on existing Kubernetes infrastructure
- Improve and maintain the continuous deployment pipeline
- Ensure secure and compliant deployments
- Work on automated monitoring and alerting infrastructure
What we look for in you
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Build / Deployment / Automation systems
- Experience with Cloud based solutions (AWS)
- Experience with Linux Systems
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience operating Multi-Tenant Software
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- Great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee and fresh fruits
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Technologies & Frameworks we use
Python, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Backbone, Java, Realm