As a Software Engineer with a passion for DevOps, you will work on building and maintaining state of the art production infrastructure and supporting any systems. . You will automate and improve our deployment, monitoring and operational systems, in order to maintain a fast and reliable release rhythm.
With an open, innovative mindset and a thirst for technical challenges, you collaborate with the entire team to deliver Beekeeper’s software to its rapidly-growing community of users.
- Work on existing Kubernetes infrastructure
- Improve and maintain the continuous deployment pipeline
- Ensure secure and compliant deployments
- Work on automated monitoring and alerting infrastructure
What we look for in you
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Build / Deployment / Automation systems
- Experience with Cloud based solutions (AWS)
- Experience with Linux Systems
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience operating Multi-Tenant Software
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Technologies & Frameworks we use
Python, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Backbone, Java, Realm