Start date: ASAP Deadline: Friday 10th December
Just graduated and not sure what to do next? Do you love working with people? Are you naturally super organised and love finding faster, better ways to do things? Then look no further!
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll be working with candidates and our lovely teams everyday (check out our Glassdoor to see just how fantastic our teams are!), making sure it's a great experience for everyone, and ensuring successful candidates grow into fantastic employees!
Sounds interesting? Then read on...
Through our platform, we’re the market leading tech company that provides data on the fastest growing companies in the UK (think Monzo and Babylon!). Our Operations team sits at the heart of the business and are responsible for keeping the cogs turning, ensuring everyone at work stays happy and healthy!
We’re looking to go through substantial growth (90→ 200 people) in the next few years which means we need a top notch recruitment function. We’re looking for someone (you, we hope?) to ensure the whole process to run smoothly, help us to hire & onboard lots of talented new people, and therefore play a crucial role in the success of the company. You’ll also work closely with our Recruitment Manager to find & suggest potential improvements to our processes.
Day-to-day you’ll be:
- Liaising & communicating: booking interviews, liaising with teams and candidates to make sure everyone has the right information
- Organising: ensuring our applicant tracking system Greenhouse is up to date, candidates are moved through the process & everyone knows what is happening!
- Data & reporting: building reporting systems to identify areas for improvement in our hiring process
- Content creation: helping to write jobs ads and social media content to advertise our open roles, as well as creating graphics (if you like!)
- Welcoming!: planning and coordinating on-boarding for all our new joiners - ensuring they are warmly welcomed and trained-up as quickly as possible
There’s no size fits all with this - you could be fresh out of university or looking to change jobs, we’ll get you up to speed!
On the personal side, you’ll ideally be:
- Organised: good at managing and prioritising lots of competing tasks
- Friendly: you love working with other people and find it easy to get along with lots of different personalities
- Detail oriented: you have a keen eye for detail and are great at spotting potential improvements & solving problems
What you’ll get:
This is an entry level role with a starting salary of £25k, which will be reviewed annually after you start.
You’ll also get to work from our beautiful, open-plan office (with it’s very own, sunny roof terrace!) in the heart of vibrant Brixton. There are an amazing array of market stalls, cafes and bars to explore on your lunch break and after work – check out our blog with just a few suggestions of places to visit!
We also invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get:
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Training: Structured training & ongoing personal development
- Wellbeing: Free coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office and on Zoom
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of healthy snacks and drinks
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working: Flexible office & remote working – see below for more details
We are the market-leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful culture. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Like most companies, we’ve been umm-ing and ahh-ing about this for months, trying to work out what the perfect balance between in-office and remote working should look like for us. And we’ll be totally upfront with you – it’s really hard! We don’t yet know what exactly our policy on this should look like long term. But we’re keen to share what we are currently doing. We’d also love to chat to you more about this in the course of the interview process so please do ask us questions!
And what are we doing at the moment?
- We’re currently running a trial, during which we’re asking everyone to spend at least 60% of each month in an office (London or Nottingham)
- We’ll be reviewing how this is going in February and again at the end of the trial – we'll take into account how everyone in the company is finding it, how managers think it's going, as well as considering it from the "company perspective"
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply, please submit the following:
- An up-to-date CV
- Answers to a couple of short screening questions below