Salary: £22.5k + £750 bonus Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for bright graduates to provide a great service to our expanding client base. Using your stellar people skills & natural organisation, you’ll be helping answer client queries, conduct engaging training sessions & learn loads about the exciting world of start-ups.
In return, you’ll be enrolled on an extensive training programme, come along to lots of events/socials to help you feel part of the team and gain the opportunity to progress in several different directions, depending on what you enjoy.
If this sounds interesting, read on!
We are the market leader for tracking and understanding the fastest growing companies in the UK. As a Client Services Executive, you will be crucial in helping our clients to get the most value from our platform.
From big banks, to universities, to government bodies, you’ll be speaking to people from all different walks of life. Through hosting tailored training sessions that cover the unique reason each client uses our platform and ensuring their experience with us is as great as possible, you’ll play a massive part in ensuring our clients stay with us year and year!
In your first few months you’ll go through extensive training before getting involved with tasks like…
- Working with people: Love talking to people? Well, you’re in luck! A big part of this role involves chatting to clients and helping them to navigate the platform
- Training: Explaining complex things in a digestible way… You’ll use your industry knowledge to hold engaging and informative training with new clients
- Organising: you’ll be juggling lots of different tasks, helping make things run more smoothly and improving how we do things!
- Spotting opportunities for our Account Managers to up-sell or cross-sell (e.g. if you think they would benefit from a consultancy service or additional feature)
The ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone extremely organised who loves talking to people! You should be university educated with good academics (BBB and above), as well as:
- Emotionally intelligent – you love listening and get along with just about anyone!
- Proactive – you’re ambitious & like to take charge over your own workload and do it your way
- Naturally curious – you love hearing people’s stories and learning new things.
- Friendly – you’re looking for a fun team you can be yourself with!
Bonus points if you have (but you don’t need to have!):
- Experience in customer service/hospitality/tutoring/teaching
In return, we're offering a competitive starting salary of £22.5k + £750 bonus, as well as loads of benefits such as:
- Learn & Develop: You’ll have lots of opportunities to grow. This includes regular catch-ups, professional training & structured onboarding from day one.
- Wellbeing: Feel free to access our coaches or counsellors whenever you need to. We’ll also make sure you’re set-up comfortably from home
- Socials: We’re a sociable lot! Come along to our Friday drinks, office parties and everything from cooking to yoga to comedy!
- Options: You’ll get a stake in our company so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Laptop: You’ll get a spanking new Mac-book when you arrive
- Books: We have a magnificent bookshelf – so help yourself, or we’ll order one for you!
- Food & Drink: Our lovely office manager keeps the cupboards well stocked as well as lots of team lunches to look forward to!
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable data platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply, please submit:
- Your CV
- A short cover letter to explain A) Why you want to be a CSE and B) what you like about Beauhurst!
- Answers to a couple of simple questions below