We’re looking for an ambitious recruiter to help us drive the growth of our Nottingham office. You'd be key in helping us triple the current headcount over the next 2 years, whilst supporting our hiring in London.
Working for a rapidly growing company, you’d have fantastic opportunities to progress - whether that’s into recruitment strategy, employer brand or even building out an internal recruitment team (or a mix!), as well as a super lovely, fun team to work alongside :) Think Friday drinks, yoga, book club & more!
If this sounds interesting, then read on...
We’re a market leading tech company that provides data on the fastest growing companies in the UK. (think Monzo and Babylon!). Our Operations team sits at the heart of our business, keeping the cogs turning & constantly making everything bigger and better. As we go through the next stage in our growth (85 → 200+), we need help finding the best people as quickly as we can.
We’re currently trying to establish a “proper recruitment function”. We have processes and best practice in place but are looking for someone to own our Nottingham based hiring, helping us tap into the Nottingham market and improve the way we do things for years to come.
Whether that’s partnering with local universities, holding recruitment events or just good old fashioned headhunting, it’ll be up to you to reach out to and bring on-board the best talent in Nottingham however you see fit!
For you this means tonnes of responsibility, variety and the chance to basically dictate who you want sitting next to you in the office…
Namely, your main responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing: finding the best candidates through headhunting, recruitment events and referrals (or any other platforms/methods of your choice!)
- Screening: chatting to lots of people and matching candidates to the brief
- Process improvement: suggesting and implementing improvements to our hiring process
- Employer Brand: Helping us build a strong employer brand that reflects our culture and reaching the right people! This might mean improving our social media presence, attending job fairs or applying for awards
- Consulting: working with all the teams (& their hiring managers) across the business to support their growth - updating them on market trends and getting to know everyone well in order to fit people into their teams!
We're offering a competitive base + commission based bonus package.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get:
- Training: Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
There's no one size fits all with this, but you'll preferably have anywhere between 1 and 5 years' experience in recruitment (agency and/or in-house).
Plus ideally, you’ll be:
- A natural ‘people person’: you are interested in people, like getting to know them and are a bit of a conversational wizard
- Success- Driven: you’re driven by success and enjoy working towards hiring targets
- Ambitious: you’re excited to take on more responsibility and are eager to keep moving forward in your career
We are the market-leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful culture. Based in the heart of Nottingham, we’re a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Get more of a taste of what we're like to work with here
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- Answers to the questions below