Salary: £33k-40k+ OTE -- Start Date: Aug/Sep
We know there are a lot of roles like this knocking around, so what makes this one special?
Well, we have an exciting product which is super fun to talk about, a huge variety of industries to sell to (over 20!) and more leads than we can keep up with! If you’re keen to get stuck into a sales process that you’ll get to fully manage your work and be rewarded for it, we’ve got you covered.
Working for a rapidly growing company, you’d also have fantastic opportunities to progress - whether that’s working with bigger leads, advising on strategy or line management (or a mix!), as well as a super lovely, fun team to work alongside :) Think Friday drinks, yoga, book club & more.
We’re a market leading tech company that track the fastest growing companies in the UK (think Monzo and Deliveroo!). Our Sales team work with over 20 different industries - from government bodies creating policy, investors trying to find the next big thing or office space providers looking for companies that need space!
As a high-growth business ourselves, we’re looking to grow from 80 to 130 people next year alone and are expanding our Sales team as part of this. Due to the complexity of our platform, this isn’t your typical Sales role. Far from mindless phone bashing, you’ll be acting incredibly consultatively to figure out each lead’s unique problem and assess whether and how we can help!
You’ll also be provided with everything you need to succeed - from structured training to a mix of warm MQLs and a list of leads to pick from, 'tip sharing' meets with the rest of the team and access to our very own sales coach.
Day to day, you'll be running the full sales cycle:
- Reaching out: Finding and contacting new clients through a variety of channels, thinking creatively and tactfully about your approach. This could be writing targeted, well written outreach pieces via email, LinkedIn, or executing the perfect pitch on the phone.
- Consulting: Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients’ needs and tailoring your conversation to the way that Beauhurst could help them, as well as booking demos for every perfect fit.
- Demo-ing: Using your understanding of the client to craft a bespoke, targeted demo that addresses their pain points & how they can benefit from using Beauhurst.
- Client lunches/meetings: Attending demos & client meetings both online and around the UK.
- Researching: Carrying out thorough research across market trends, potential clients & the people involved to decide whether they would benefit from Beauhurst (and how!)
Other than a truly wonderful company culture, we’re offering a competitive starting salary of £33k-40k+ OTE.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling, and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days, and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea, and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
You should be a University Graduate with at least 6 months of commercial experience (hitting targets/working with clients). This could be post-university or a year in industry.
Personality-wise, we’re looking for someone who is;
- Success/target driven: Whether it’s money, personal growth or a natural competitiveness that motivates you, you enjoy working towards targets/goals and being rewarded for hitting them
- Emotionally intelligent: You love both people and problem solving and can ask the right questions to really understand people’s needs
- Organised: You’re confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- Naturally personable, fun and sociable: Our Sales team are close-knit & always up for a laugh and a bit of friendly competition! You should enjoy working alongside others and be excited by the prospect of working towards team goals.
We are the market leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.
Other than the product, the real key to our success is our wonderful culture. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- Answers to a couple of quick questions below
Deadline for applications: Thursday 5th August