Do you love people as much as you love problem solving? We're looking for an ambitious Graduate with 1 year+ of commercial experience to look after their own set of clients across 20 different industries, using their emotional intelligence to get to the heart of each unique client need, conducting bespoke training sessions & ensuring our clients stay with us year on year (and being rewarded for it!)
If you're eager to join a fun, collaborative, fast-growing company with tonnes of room for progression & development - then read on!
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals understand, support, and work with the most exciting businesses in the UK.
From Government to Wealth Management, Investment Banks to Recruiters, our platform offers a wealth of use cases - fuelling innovation, supporting policy making and connecting the right people together. We’ve grown quickly over the past few years and have exciting plans to continue on this path, including significantly increasing our headcount in 2021, launching additional products that use our data, and potentially expanding internationally.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, have fun whilst doing it.
As an Account Manager, your role will be a perfect blend of building great relationships and hitting targets. This means getting to know your clients personally, asking the right questions & establishing trust to get to the heart of their need. You'll also be conducting research & meeting people from around your client's business to understand how their company is structured and figuring out how to best integrate Beauhurst.
From here, you'll be spotting opportunities to increase their subscription value (add more users/features) and cross-sell to other teams within their organisation, as well as ensuring they get value from our product year on year!
Don't worry... we won't throw you in the deep end. In your first few months you'll go through a thorough training programme to help you become an expert on our platform & subscriber industries as well as equipping you all the necessary skills to become an excellent Account Manager!
After this, your role will include:
- Building relationships - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- Travelling to meetings/lunches/training sessions across the UK (after Covid!)
- Running engaging training sessions on the platform that speak to each client's need and helps them solve their business needs.
- Working towards renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell, arranging introductions to others in the team where necessary, and pushing sales opportunities through the door.
- Noting down feedback/suggestions from clients around our platform and sharing it with our product development team to help them continuously improve our product.
To succeed in this role, we’re looking for someone who loves working with people, wants to progress at pace and is comfortable hitting targets. We don't have a set idea of the sort of background/experience/industry you need to come from, just so long as you can show experience/ability in the following areas - we'd love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate should have:
- University degree with very good academics (Minimum of AAB at A level)
- A minimum of 1 year's experience hitting targets - anything Client/Sales/AM focused would be really relevant.
You will ideally be:
- A natural people person: a great listener, emotionally intelligent and extremely interested in getting to know all sorts of people.
- Target-driven: you like working towards/exceeding targets, and on a personal level, are super driven by self improvement
- Resilient: able to bounce back after a set-back and proactively learn from your mistakes
- Proactive and independent, you’re happy managing your own workload and often go above and beyond what is asked of you
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks to tight deadlines
We’re offering a competitive salary of OTE £40-£45k (£28-£30k base + bonus + uncapped commission)
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Confidential coaching and counselling if you would like it.
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply, all you need to submit is:
- An up-to-date CV
- Cover letter explaining why you want to work for us and in Account Management
- Answers to a couple of simple screening questions below!