Exciting opportunity for a bright graduate with at least 2 years’ commercial experience to join our fast-growing SaaS company.
As an Account Manager, your goal is to help our clients get value from our platform to ensure we grow the value of the book. For you, this means maintaining relationships with clients across over 20 different industries, as well as spotting opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing client management experience and progress into a senior account management position. So, if you’re proactive, target driven and eager to work within a fun and supportive team, read on!
Historically, data on the most exciting companies in the UK has been severely lacking. We believe that great data makes for much better decision making, so have built a powerful tool to track every high-growth company in the UK from ‘seed’ through to ‘established’.
Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our searchable platform provides an invaluable picture of the ever-changing high-growth landscape, helping over 1200 professionals across 20+ different industries understand, support, and work with these exciting businesses.
However, the real key to our success is our amazing team. Based in the heart of Brixton, we’re a wonderfully diverse group with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks (which we encourage everyone to bring to work!). Everyone here is extremely passionate about what they do, driven to challenge themselves, supportive of anyone who needs it and most importantly, has fun whilst doing it!
Within Account Management, our ultimate goal is to keep our clients on-board year on year, keeping them happy and helping them to get as much value from Beauhurst as possible. We also up-sell additional features and cross-sell subscription packages to increase the value of the book.
For you, this means building long term relationships with people from a wide variety of industries, each with a vastly different reason for using our platform.
Integral to our business, you'll also be contributing hugely in the long term - spotting opportunities for growth and taking feedback from subscribers to make Beauhurst an even better tool.
Don’t worry though, we won’t throw you in the deep end! Before this, we’ll help support you through a rigorous training programme where you’ll learn all about our platform, company, industries and all the tools you need to be a successful account manager!
After this, your role will include:
- Building relationships - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- Travelling to meetings/lunches/training sessions across the UK
- Training more senior level users on how to use our online platform
- Hitting renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell (for instance, to sell additional features or our consultancy services)
- Communicating user feedback to our product development team and the rest of the company
To succeed in this role, we’re looking for someone extremely bright and interested in people, who can get to the heart of each of our client’s unique need.
You should have:
- AAB at A level (or equivalent) and a 2:1 or above from a decent university
- 2-5 years’ experience in a commercial, client facing role
- Proven experience hitting/exceeding revenue targets
- Interest in the high-growth space
Nice to have:
- Experience running online and/or in-person training sessions
- Experience working for a SaaS provider
- Experience working with clients in any of our core industries
You will ideally be:
- Target-driven and motivated by success
- A natural people person: charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to your audience
- Intelligent: you pick up new information rapidly and are always eager to learn
- Proactive and independent, you’re happy managing your own workload and often go above and beyond what is asked of you
- Resilient: able to bounce back after a setback and proactively learn from your mistakes
We’re offering a competitive base salary plus a generous bonus and commission.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy, so as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and discounted in-office massages.
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Other perks: Free coffee, cinema tickets, online gym classes and other vouchers
To apply, please submit the following:
- An updated CV
- A cover letter telling us why you want this role and what you like about Beauhurst specifically
- Answers to a couple of screening Qs below
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.