Start Date: ASAP Salary: Competitive
We’re looking for an ambitious product manager with at least 5 years' experience to take ownership over our entire strategy - delivering an exciting & market-leading SaaS platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your creativity and vision to shape a complex, rapidly evolving product, and play a pivotal role in the direction of the entire business.
We are the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy (and arguably society itself!), yet aside from Beauhurst, there just isn’t any good data on these businesses.
Our platform provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape that helps everyone from government policy makers through to investors and recruiters make smarter business decisions, drive innovation and accelerate growth.
One of the keys to our success is our truly fantastic culture. Working for us means joining a bright, passionate and extremely friendly group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests and quirks. Everyone here is encouraged to always challenge themselves and have lots of fun inside and outside of the office!
In line with our BIG plans for continuing growth, we’re looking for a Head of Product to join our lovely team. This is a highly important role that will sit in the centre of the business, helping us appeal to new, unexplored markets and ensure that our product remains at the forefront of innovation.
Reporting directly into the CEO, your role will include;
- Developing long term product strategy, inputting on company direction and shaping our overall mission
- Managing the product roadmap - implementing end-to-end plans for shipping new features in the best way possible
- Liaising with the internal teams, external sources and our subscribers to manage comprehensive feasibility, usability and commercial testing of new features/changes
- Leading research into new markets, understanding competitors, commercial models & market entry
- Managing our existing team as well as building your own team going forwards!
The ideal candidate
You should have 5-10 years’ experience within product management, including;
- Ownership over an entire product strategy & roadmap
- Experience working on a complex digital product
- Proven success leading teams (and ideally building them from the ground up!)
You should also be…
- Extremely proactive – able to think on your feet, set your own goals and problem solve
- Naturally inquisitive – you have a broad range of interests and are always looking for opportunities to expand your knowledge
- An idealistic big picture thinker when thinking about strategy, yet detail orientated and extremely practical when putting plans into action
- Ambitious & hardworking – you should be excited by the chance to take ownership over a rapidly evolving product & shape the company going forwards
- Diplomatic – you can listen and respect others’ opinions whilst still able to persuade people where necessary.
In return, we’re offering a highly competitive salary, as well as;
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Structured training & personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant books/reports.
- Beautiful Brixton office with our own rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Free fruit, tea, coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan & cycle to work scheme
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and tonnes of social events
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter that explains what you like about this role AND our company and why you think you would be a good fit.
* Please note: Applications with a generic/no cover letter will be automatically rejected*