Start Date: ASAP Salary: £28k + £12-17k (OTE)
You will excel in this role if you’re an ambitious and intelligent people person, motivated by success and eager to be part of a sociable and high-performing team. Whether you have previous sales experience and get a real buzz out of smashing targets, or you’ve never tried it but are driven, determined and eager to start a lucrative career - we’d love to hear from you.
Beauhurst is the leading source of information on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy, and our platform is the only way to find, track, and understand them. Giving professionals access to Beauhurst provides an invaluable picture of the high-growth landscape, helping make smarter business decisions, drive innovation and network towards the right people.
Working for us means joining a smart, passionate and fun-loving group of people, all with a huge mix of individual interests, quirks, and skills. Because of our continuing rapid growth, it’s a fantastic time to join and immediately get hands-on experience, tonnes of responsibility and play a key part in shaping the business going forward. Whether you’re our freshest face or a Beauhurst veteran, we encourage absolutely everyone here to constantly challenge themselves and each other, keep learning and have fun while doing it.
Beauhurst works with clients in a whole range of different industries. Our varied client base could mean speaking with a small marketing agency in the morning and then to a government department or global law firm in the afternoon. In line with our big plans for exciting future growth, we want to expand our reach even further and get Beauhurst into as many hands as possible - which is where you come in!
We’re looking for a new addition to our sales team to help us continue to scale rapidly. You’ll play a pivotal role in the team going forwards, managing your own set of clients from introduction through to close, and will be well rewarded for every new client you bring onboard.
Within your first couple of weeks, we’ll equip you with all the skills you need - you’ll become an expert on our platform and the various different use cases, attend online and in-person client meetings and learn best practice.
- Researching potential clients, understanding their industry, company and constructing individual use cases
- Reaching out to the right individuals across various methods including LinkedIn, email and on the phone
- Leading live demos both in-person and online, adapting each demo to the individual
- Nurturing your leads through to close
- Organising your own workflow, improving upon your current techniques, managing processes on our CRM and thinking of creative ways to smash your targets
- Inputting into longer term company strategy, and working closely with the rest of the sales team, supporting and coaching others where necessary
This role has plenty of opportunity to develop over time, so you should be excited by working for a fast-growing start-up, eager to progress at pace and looking to take on more and more responsibility with time.
The ideal candidate
You should be a well-rounded graduate with at least one year of professional experience, excited by the prospect of playing a key part in the development of the company and taking on a consultative, quality-driven sales role.
You should also be:
- Naturally personable, fun and sociable - you enjoy working alongside others and enjoy working towards goals as a team
- Intelligent, articulate and organised - you’re confident organising your own time and do so in a practical, efficient manner
- A fast learner, quick thinker and able to remain calm under pressure
- Resilient, able to bounce back after a setback and keen to learn from your mistakes
- Extremely motivated by success and recognition, you like the idea of being constantly rewarded for your hard work
In return, we're offering a competitive annual salary of £28k + £12-17k (OTE)
As well as that, you’ll also get:
- Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Beautiful Brixton office with our own rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any relevant reading material that interests you
- Free fruit, tea and coffee, and regular team and company lunches
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office and lots of social events
Ticking all the boxes? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want the role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.