Want to work with a fun, friendly team to profile the UK’s most ambitious companies and the fascinating world around them?
Then come join our recently opened Nottingham office and help the world understand the most exciting part of our economy!
You’ll be great if you:
- Love data and like to research complicated events and subjects
- Have excellent skills in analysis, writing and communication
- Learn quickly and have the confidence to make independent, educated judgement calls based on a range of data
- Have a great personality and a sense of humour
You’ll also have a degree in any subject – our team have a wide range of backgrounds and you don’t need expertise in finance or business, as we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
Our platform lets users search a huge database of high-growth companies and the ecosystems around them. It’s an invaluable window into the world of start-ups, scale-ups, funds, accelerators and beyond.
Our subscribers depend on the Beauhurst platform for a huge variety of use cases, from business development, investment, partnership-building and recruitment, to understanding sectoral or large-scale trends amongst high-growth companies.
We already have a wide range of users at organisations including Deloitte, Reuters, London Stock Exchange Group, and KPMG - through to small startups themselves. We want to make sure we’re the essential tool for understanding this space and to do that we need to keep expanding and improving our data.
We’re offering a full-time, permanent position in our Data Curation team. The successful candidate will:
- Get to understand what makes a company high-growth
- Learn about trends affecting ambitious companies and entrepreneurs as well as funders and accelerators
- Find and/or create data about ambitious, high-growth businesses in the UK using a range of sources including press releases and Companies House data
Start date: Immediate
Location: Nottingham Office
Salary: £16k plus £2k bonus
As well as that, we’re delighted to offer:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth help create
- Fantastic culture – you’ll be welcomed into a quirky, fun and intelligent team
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Flexible hours
- Matched pension scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches.
If that all sounds up your street, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV, along with a cover letter telling us why you want to do this role and why you’d be great at it. Please submit your cover letter in Word or PDF.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.
Start date: October 2019.