Role: CMS Content Manager
Working in partnership with our client, We are looking for an experienced CMS Specialist who is passionate about web marketing, user experience and mobile destinations. As an expert in web surfaces, you will build, launch, maintain and optimize customized landing environments to educate and delight our client’s international automotive customers.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be based at the client’s International Head Office in Uxbridge and will be an integral member of the Hertz Engine Team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Create, manage and launch content to the client’s public B2C website using their proprietary homegrown content management system.
- Build web pages based on existing or new HTML components/templates
- Support cross-channel marketing efforts through minor editing of content and publishing across email, blog and web.
- Implement technical SEO best practices including content structure, tags and data cataloguing.
- Adhere to the client's brand and content standards and guidelines.
- Implement web analytics tags and tracking.
- Work cross-functionally with US Head Office, European markets, creative and technical teams.
- Test new web UI functionality and write non-technical documentation.
- Edit image and video assets to be web-optimized and abide by company's brand guidelines.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years of experience, and high level of proficiency
- Experience in using Adobe Experience Manager 6.5 and Google Ad Manager
- Experience in using other bespoke Content Management Systems also desirable
- Experience with HTML & CSS preferred.
- Experience with marketing and advertising preferred.
- Experience implementing web analytics packages preferred.
- Experience in managing client relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Good team player with passion, energy and a sense of humour.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset, we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility, and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment to work in.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.