Role: Mid-Weight Art Director
Location: West London
As a Creative you will be delivering a vast range of marketing material and setting campaigns apart from those of competitors. The Creative will also be producing ATL work as well as TTL work and developing communications for their premium range of high-performance vehicles in different countries.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You want to start creating impactful communications across Europe and developing memorable campaigns for a well-known global brand. Also, if you have desire to increase your involvement in digital projects then this is the role for you.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
Working within a new creative team in Uxbridge. The team supports Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Developing communications for their premium range of high-performance vehicles in different countries as well as their value offering and added value services.
- Deliver of a vast range of different marketing material; from social assets, presentations, or out of home assets, setting campaigns apart from those of competitor
- Collaborating with the creative team on site, including 2 x Senior Designers, 4 x Designers, a Senior Copywriter, a Copywriter, a video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer.
- Execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 5 years’ experience.
- Creative flair in developing original concepts that answer marketing briefs
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Good client liaison, with a proven track record of developing client relationships
- Experience in digital, web banners and social assets, also any web design experience is desirable.
- Previous work in the automotive industry advantageous
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing email@example.com