ROLE: Mid-Weight Creative
LOCATION: Uxbridge, UB8
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
Dare and AYS (part of the Inside Ideas Group) are currently building a team for one of our largest clients, Hertz; a global leader in the automotive and transportation space. The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of car rental brands – including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen.
We are looking for a mid-weight Creative to join the Hertz team.
Our team will support Hertz’ 6 corporate markets (France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, UK) across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz’ bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
Our team will work across the following;
- Strategy - social & content
- UX & experience design
- Creative, copywriting & design
- Editorial & publishing, distribution.
- Content production & post
- Data & analytics
- Community management
- Online content management
- Paid & optimisation
Your training, line management and career progression will be handled through our Central London hub.
With this role however although you will be expected to be able to work directly into a Hertz brand team, there will be reporting lines into Hertz marketing directors as well as AYS/Dare team leaders.
You will have direct relationships with clients and work autonomously within their team, however the role requires you to still be a representative of AYS/Dare and the Hertz onsite team business.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
AYS is looking to recruit a Creative to work in our onsite creative team at Hertz in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity working within a new team, creating impactful communications across Europe and developing design best practices for the brand. You will be producing ATL work as well as TTL work and developing communications for their premium range of high performance vehicles in different countries as well as their value offering and added value services.
As a Creative you will expected to be able to develop the delivery of a vast range of different marketing material; from social assets, presentations, or out of home assets, setting campaigns apart from those of competitors, whilst also collaborating with the creative team on site, including 2 x Senior Designers, 4 x Designers, a Senior Copywriter, a Copywriter, a video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer.
The strong understanding of concepting, graphic design, copywriting, typography and digital standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
The ideal candidate will be someone with strong foundations in both print and digital, but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects, as this requirement grows. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 5 years experience. The role is fast paced and responsive working across multiple different projects and clients within the Hertz organisation.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Creative flair in developing original concepts that answer marketing briefs
- Strong Art Direction, copywriting and concepting skills
- A highly creative thinker with the ability to take and positively influence client briefs with your own innovative ideas.
- Confident in bringing your own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design & copy guidelines across a variety of artwork collateral.
- Good client liaison, with a proven track record of developing client relationships and a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects within agreed timeframes
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Passionate about design & social media and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design.
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent experience working closely with clients during kick-off
- A knowledge of design for digital, print and web.
- Specialized knowledge of methods and techniques of graphic design and layout.
- Experience in digital, web banners and social assets, also any web design experience is desirable.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of social media platforms and their ad products: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Previous work in the automotive industry advantageous.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award-winning strategic and creative agency, with a team united by a shared passion for culture and content. Through our editorial mindset we connect brands to their audiences, in ways that drive opportunity and change. We deliver this across three simple steps: think, make, optimise.
We work with progressive global brands to build bespoke teams that help to transform their communications and develop powerful content and experiences. These teams live and work right at the very heart of our clients’ organisations; bringing expertise, agility and pace to work side by side with client teams. This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in.
Dare is in an exciting new phase of our lifecycle. Our future is focused on Digital Design and Innovation, driving a forward thinking focus across all our teams, and helping strategically guide our clients in all areas of their digital landscape.
Hertz are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world, with over 9000 corporate and franchise locations throughout approximately 140 countries. Hertz’ International Head Quarters is in Uxbridge and employs approximately 350 people with over 23 different nationalities. We are working with Hertz to build a mutli-disciplinary dedicated team, which will deliver an end to end strategic and content solution across the entire Hertz customer journey.
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
Alongside our excellent Benefits package, every Hertz’ onsite team employees can enjoy this collection of non-contractual benefits too:
- Free on-site parking
- Company sports and social club
- Subsidised canteen
- Free access to on-site gym and showering facilities
- “Friends & Family” discounts and additional benefits for a partner/spouse, including hotel offers and more.
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.