ROLE: Integrated Designer
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE:
AYS is looking to recruit an Integrated Designer with strong digital skills to work with us on a variety of clients, with the potential of moving to an onsite creative team in Uxbridge.
As an integrated designer you will expected to be able to deliver a vast range of different marketing material; from social assets, presentations, or out of home assets.
We need someone who can provide both additional creative support to our team, but also someone equipped with digital skills to support a growing digital requirement. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong foundations in both print and digital, but with a desire to increase their involvement in digital projects, as this requirement grows. You’ll ideally be from an agency background with around 3 years experience. The role is fast paced and responsive working across multiple different projects and clients.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
- Produce creative design work with a clear rationale to accompany the work, always contributing that added extra
- Take responsibility for the full design lifecycle from ideation and concept to execution and final delivery.
- Be a brand guardian for key clients and ensure all designs follow this.
- Creating, from scratch, print artworks, GIF’s, MEMEs, Social Media assets, and different event and campaign collateral
- Using existing assets and stock imagery to come up with relevant and up to date content
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g best practices for making social assets and mobile first.
- Consistently deliver a high standard of work as well as collaborate with other members of the team to maximise creative excellence
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. Requirement is for competency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Passionate about design & social media and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design.
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment
- Able to work both independently, and collaboratively within a team
- Strong communication skills – able to express themselves clearly
- Ability to adhere to internal processes, including following brand guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of both digital and print marketing materials
- Good eye for detail
- Desire to learn and offer new skills (particularly digital) and do this without being prompted
- Ability to accurately prepare files for both print and web, and run the relevant pre-production checks
- Previous work in the automotive industry advantageous.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Adjust Your Set is an award winning global integrated creative content agency that believes brands need to stop interrupting the content people care about and strive to create it. We help businesses find authentic ways to contribute meaningfully to the culture and causes people care about and then tell those stories in inspiring and engaging ways through the channels where they want to consume them. We are a growing team of creative, entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who share an audience-first, editorial and entertainment mindset and desire to make a positive impact on people and planet.
Our values are important to us and everything we do is rooted in them;
Bold: we are passionate, courageous and confident in our ideas and thinking, anticipating the new
Fast: moving at the speed of culture, our lean teams get to solutions quickly and deliver at pace
Fun: our team are inclusive, embracing our creative culture of like-minded individuals
Respectful: we respect our people, our work, our clients, and our planet
Impactful: we deliver results for our clients with work that makes a difference