Creativity and people are at the heart of our business from the newest recruit up to the management team. We are a group of individuals with a passion for culture and content.
We are looking for a dynamic Associate Creative Director to take the lead on our most exciting flagship account – a very well known restaurant brand - which has a huge heart and ambition to become a leading youth culture brand.
If you have a passion for food, music and art – care about making an impact on a human level, bursting with ideas and would like the opportunity to take ownership of your own workload, then you could be the person we are looking for.
The ACD will lead the creative team responsible for delivering both publishing and campaign content. One day you may be creating reactive ‘culture first’ content for social channels, or launching a content series using some A-List talent, or helping to craft beautiful design for brand comms.
You will be used to managing deadlines, varying between hours, days, weeks and months – and comfortable experimenting with all social formats and techniques to create thumb-stopping content for our mobile first audience.
You will also enjoy mentoring a young team, who are hungry to learn and experiment.
You’re keen to explore new creative opportunities, from AR to VR, experiential to real time creative.
Your calm and collaborative nature will ensure the team is working together to produce best in class content and you’re all having a lot of fun doing it!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day to Day creative lead for our flagship client
- Lead and manage a small creative studio, based in our clients offices in Putney
- Proactively seeking new opportunities for the team to explore across Food, Music, Arts
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
- Engaging with the target audience through the most relevant channels
- Understand the brand and how to visually communicate the brand’s TOV
- Passion for creating stuff that makes people laugh, smile and want to share
- Understand what makes GREAT content e.g best practices for making social assets and mobile first. Understand why makes people stop and watch/listen
- Can help to develop and own a new creative look and feel for one of the UK's most loved and recognised brands
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years experience creating within the social space
- Have great examples of your varied visual content for social media
- Able to create graphics & graphic illustrations, photo manipulation, animation and have experience in video editing
- Passionate about design & social media, and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment and have a passion for music and alternative culture
- Excellent design skills, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and after effects
Adjust Your Set are a full-service digital content agency designed for next generation marketing We have been pioneers & distributors of video in a multi-screen world since 2008. We fuse content strategy, creativity & technology to enable brands to become always-on publishers in a customer-centric digital world. Video is our focal point - it is the greatest, most emotive, most visible, most responsive & powerful content format available to brands on any digital or mobile channel and as if that wasn't enough video is also the fastest growing advertising medium ever.