Adjust Your Set is looking for an experienced Creative Resource Manager to work across our client base. You’ll direct and help coordinate the day-to-day agency creative, publishing and production efforts. Managing resource for a team of between 10 and 15 across disciplines.
You should be personable, with a creative or agency background, bringing strong knowledge of the agency and creative process. Someone who works hard, but has fun with it and who can demonstrate a proven track record of driving multiple projects forward in a timely fashion. You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of the agency teams.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Coordination and Management
- Schedules all creative resource and works with the producers to monitor project needs.
- Ability to match team members against projects and prepare daily briefing for team members.
Planning and Process
- Works with producers to assess talent needs, acts as point of contact to book and confirm talent.
- Ability to recognize internal creative needs or project risks.
- Monitors creative team hours against budgets.
- Assists producers in locating all agency talent / freelance needs.
- Reviews, analyses, and evaluates all creative talent for the agency.
- Manage and resolves resource booking conflicts
- Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets for creative and post departments based on input from weekly meetings and the Production Team.
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues.
- Recommend process improvements for Resource Management
Financial and Administration
- Prepare documentation and paperwork for all talent and freelance hires.
- Track availability of all agency staff members.
- Track and manage talent database. Manage freelance and contract worker relationships.
- Determines project risk / profit / value to the company on an ongoing basis.
- Deltek Traffic
- Office / Google Docs