We are making the most advanced forms of wealth creation available to every single human being—not just the top 1% of earners. Our team has built the infrastructure that will underlie a new disruptive generation of wealth management. Atomic is partnering with consumer companies to make our capabilities broadly available to the millions of individuals who are woefully underserved by the traditional finance industry. We have a unique set of intellectually challenging problems that we are solving. If working on hard problems while bringing about significant positive change to society speaks to you, then Atomic might be the right place.
The company recently closed its Series A and we are positioned to rapidly scale. Come join an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact!
This role directly reports to the CEO and serves as the key partner-facing member of the team. The Account Executive identifies and leads partners through the entire on-boarding helping their end users to engage and maximize their experiences with Atomic’s suite of products. You’ll champion Atomic ‘s vision, mission, and technology by reinforcing Atomic’s specific value proposition and demonstrating its world-class offering to a breadth of prospective and existing partners across traditional financial institutions and consumer companies.
Come ready to dive into your new role as an early hire to our growing team. You’ll provide strategic insight as we achieve our goals and help us build a diverse, industry-leading team of talented and highly effective trailblazers.
Once here you will
- Consistently deliver on established KPIs such as targets for growth in partners, user conversions, partner satisfaction, and total AUM, helping to rapidly increase Atomic’s overall market share and reputation
- Help develop and maintain consistent pipeline of partners through generating quality leads, nurturing relationships, and securing partnerships to continue increasing access to Atomic’s advanced wealth management services to greater numbers of users
- Develop a framework for evaluating and prioritizing partnerships implementations, understand implementation timelines and set expectations internally and externally
- Promote and drive new product initiatives to increase awareness and improve total average account sizes across partner accounts
- Organize detailed records and timely updates to the company’s CRM (Zendesk Sell) to maintain a reliable source of truth for other internal parties
- Lead implementation, onboarding and training sessions for new partners, educating them and getting them up to speed quickly
- Serve as the main Atomic point of contact for partners, guiding them through their entire relationship with us
- Work cross-functionally with different Atomic teams to communicate partner insights for continual product development and strategic planning
- Manage negotiations in the closing process with partners and showcasing a consistent record of execution
- Understand prospective partner and their respective user personas to help segment and effectively target individual and corporate efforts
- Stay apprised of market trends and the competitive landscape of options through obtaining partner insights, attending conferences, and regular study of research and news, as well as relaying useful information to internal parties
- Act with character and integrity and be guided with a deep understanding of best practices and regulatory standards
- Help to shape the Partnerships function and culture within Atomic
- 4+ years of successful collective business development experience in financial institutional sales
- Expert user in CRM software (Zendesk Sell)
- High degree of execution and delivered outcomes in lean contexts
- History of initiative in spearheading and following through on personal and professional objectives
- Structured and process-oriented, being to install systems and processes where they may not have existed
- Series 7 required (Series 63 and others a plus)
- Strong presentation skills and ability to rapidly build rapport with prospective partners
- Exude authentic concern for clients and their respective customers, quickly understanding corporate and individual needs and pain points
- Demonstrated ability to network and solidify relationships
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities with skills in helping clients troubleshoot multi-faceted issues
- Comfortable in a fast-scaling startup environment and team-oriented
- FinTech and/or SaaS experience a plus
- Competitive compensation package with equity upside
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Ability for hybrid/remote arrangement depending on location
Atomic is an equal opportunity employer. We value the benefits of diversity and prohibit discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Atomic are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion or belief, stature, gender or sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Atomic will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.