Who We Are
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact
As the Senior Director of Growth Marketing, you will own and execute the commercial growth playbook, marketing plans, content, digital and social media marketing, website, and industry trade shows. This high-impact role will give you the opportunity to disrupt the industry with brand marketing and innovation.
This role will be in Austin, TX area and will require travel up to 20%.
- Define and drive sustainable strategic growth across Atlas Energy Solutions.
- Define the marketing strategy, processes, and measurement for the business with a clear focus on development of Growth Playbook while working closely with all members of the Commercial and Leadership team.
- Define and lead the implementation of strategic digital transformation initiatives.
- Oversee creation of marketing plans and execution for campaigns and launches of new initiatives.
- Lead our key digital transformation initiatives such as the website, social media and marketing communications.
- Drive best practices leading improvement of customer experience and targeted business outcomes based on customer decision journeys and value propositions.
- Develop and own marketing KPIs; manage the marketing budget.
- Recruit, manage third-party vendors (marketing agencies, consultants) as needed.
- Propose and manage content strategies that engage our audiences.
- Generate insight and foresight from analytics and identify actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related program (MBA is a plus)
- Minimum of 10+ years of leadership experience in strategic marketing
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry preferred
- Experience in market research and analysis - development and execution of long-term strategic growth plans
- Proven track record in delivering measured results through planning, managing, executing broad based digital initiatives
How You Will Stand Out
- You have an insatiable desire for coaching and collaboration on digital innovation and creativity.
- You have successfully built and scaled the digital marketing and demand strategy for a high growth company.
- You are analytic and have experience with digital analytics tools.
- You have solid experience in branding and pricing.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Best People and Team. Great Places to Work, Hire Vets, Top Place to Work For – Austin American Statesman
- Your Well-Being is a Priority. 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Invest in Your Future. 401K with company match, immediate vesting
- Relax and Recharge. Paid time off and 10+ company paid holidays