Who We Are
Headquartered in Austin, TX with operations in Kermit and Monahans, TX, Atlas Energy Solutions is the leading provider of high-quality frac sand and innovative logistics solutions to Exploration & Production operators and oil field service providers in the Permian Basin. We are proud of what we do – we have state of the art manufacturing facilities, premium offerings, outstanding customer service, and exceptional work culture and a commitment to giving back to the community.
We’re very excited about what we see in front of us, and we think you will be too – so come join our team and contribute to our growth!
How You Will Make an Impact
As the CRM Analyst, you will be part of our commercial organization and will own and lead the implementation of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System. This exciting opportunity offers you the chance to demonstrate your leadership expertise, while designing and building features and solutions to accelerate our business.
This role will be based onsite at our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
- Be the voice of the Sales team before and during development and implementation, and support sales post-implementation.
- Subject matter expert managing the day-to-day operations of the CRM platform.
- Own all installations and integrations between the CRM and other systems.
- Maintain user roles, security rules, profiles, permissions, sharing rules, groups, workflow rules, page layouts, etc.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Identify usage problems/challenges and communicate these to the development and deployment team members for technical/communication plans to remedy.
- Own and maintain data quality (accuracy, completeness, timeliness and accessibility).
- Drive user adoption and maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity.
- Assist in release management related tasks and perform user acceptance testing of the new functionalities prior to promote tested functionality from sandbox into a production environment.
- Support data management, de-duplication and cleanup activities, validation, usage limits, etc.
- Support the development and maintenance of reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Provide prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- You are experienced in sales operations and have a solid understanding of sales processes, KPIs, and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related program
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a CRM Administrator or in a similar role
- Formal CRM training or certifications preferred
- Knowledge of CRM systems, particularly implementing and configuring CRM systems.
- Experienced in requirements gathering and in data management
How You Will Stand Out
- You understand the art and science of selling and have an appreciation for sales challenges that needs to be addressed through a CRM system.
- You are driven and committed to creating an exceptional customer experience.
- You enjoy sharing knowledge with others - designing and developing training material.
- You are familiar with sales and marketing automation apps.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Best People and Team. Great Places to Work, Hire Vets, Top Place to Work For – Austin American Statesman
- Your Well-Being is a Priority. 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Invest in Your Future. 401K with company match, immediate vesting
- Relax and Recharge. Paid time off and 10+ company paid holidays