At-Bay combines world-class technology with industry-leading insurance to help clients meet risk head-on. Partnering with brokers and business owners alike, we provide modern insurance products and active risk monitoring services for companies of every size and in every industry. Our team boasts many backgrounds and skills, from analysts and developers to designers and underwriters, and everything in between — all working together to redefine what it means to be an insurance company.
We’re proud to be a diverse company and to have expertise from multiple industries driving our culture. At-Bay is expanding rapidly, and as we grow, we’re prioritizing inclusive hiring practices and supportive team environments. We’re committed to building a company culture where people of all identities and backgrounds are empowered to thrive, develop their career, and bring their full self to work.
At-Bay is a globally distributed company with hubs in Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv. To date, we have raised $292 million in funding from Acrew Capital, Glilot Capital, Icon Ventures, ION Crossover Partners, Khosla Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, M12, entrepreneur Shlomo Kramer, and Qumra Capital.
About the role
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll provide support for the leadership team’s administrative needs.
We are looking for an energetic, detailed and service-oriented staff member who is solution-focused, well-organized and thrives in varied job roles. Someone who can effectively manage the administrative challenges of supporting multiple executives. This role requires a high degree of accountability and offers the opportunity to excel. We see this position as key to enhancing our management team’s productivity. You’ll be reporting to the Director of Operations.
- Manage the schedule of members in our executive team
- Administrative support to both the executives and their teams
- Coordinate executive travel
- Support leadership off-sites and other meetings as needed
- Act as the point of contact among executives’ staff and employees, clients and other stakeholders including investors
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Exercise discretion, good judgment, and grace under occasional pressure
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Minimum of 3 years in an Executive Assistant role, ideally in a startup environment
- A self-starter who takes initiative and demonstrates a high degree of accountability for their work and actions
- Comfort working with executives, handling sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to keep up with a consistently evolving agenda
- Proficiency working with MAC OS and a high degree of comfort with Gsuite, Slack, MS Office
- Passion for working in a startup environment