Astranis is connecting the four billion people in the world who do not currently have access to the internet. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost spacecraft to bring the world online.
We are well-funded by some of the best investors in the business and have raised over $400 million to date. We have a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing technology. And we have a fun and collaborative work environment where you will learn a lot and make a huge impact no matter where you are in your career. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our team has to say about working at Astranis.
Our team is growing fast. Apply now!
Director of Account Management
At Astranis, customer relationships are critical to our continued success. We’re looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial account manager to stand up our customer account team and lead the organization to provide world-class service to our rapidly growing set of customers. Apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that take our business to new heights.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all matters related to customer concerns and needs
- Stand up the world-class organization that provides ongoing support to our customer base
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with sales and other internal teams to keep in close communication with customers
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Handle inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they receive services that are within their budget and meet their needs
- Meet regularly with other team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports for clients and senior leaders within the organization
Required skills and qualifications
- 10+ years experience in a sales or customer service role
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with common customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Gainsight and Salesforce
- Professional certification (ex: from Strategic Account Management Association)
U.S. Citizenship, Lawful Permanent Residency, or Refugee/Asylee Status Required
(To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or other protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3))
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the world and everyone in it, regardless of gender, race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
All employees of Astranis are required to be vaccinated by the start of their employment. Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.