At Putnam, we bring strategy consulting disciplines to Life Sciences. For over 30 years, we have been leaders in life sciences strategic advisory services. We are experts at solving problems that involve the complex interactions of patients, physicians, payers, healthcare institutions, and regulators.
Our teams support 19 of the top 20 global biopharmaceutical companies and venture-backed biotech amongst others across the globe. With offices in the US, UK, Ireland and India and a team of 200+ consultants that come from around the globe, we are now poised to double our strength.
You are a product geek who’ll be excited to join a global product team and develop innovative products / solutions in the healthcare domain. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. The expectation in this role is to interact with multiple business teams and collaborate with Data science & engineering team to build AI / ML backed products.
Primary Role & Responsibilities
- Translate our strategy into a roadmap of features and requirements;
- Take part in building business case & value proposition for each use case as we go on building the roadmap for our data platform.
- Act as the SME and product owner in the daily standup meetings.
- Bridge the gap between business requirements and technical requirements by ensuring the product is delivering the value business expects.
- Define workflow / product journey diagrams and get stakeholder agreement.
- Scope and prioritise features based on business impact, complexity and effort.
- Collaborate closely with UX on design and user testing.
- Dig in the data to ensure analytics KPI’s make business sense.
- Work with the teams to develop insightful dashboards to showcase analytics and deliver business value.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that increase the value proposition and drive adoption.
- Communicate product feature roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions clearly across a wide spectrum of audiences from internal teams to global leadership.
- Drive product research efforts and inform the organisation of market trends and competitors.
- Take charge of timelines and project plan and adapt / adjust as we go along the development cycle.
Good to have Technical skills:
- SQL & Excel skills to be able to play with data.
- Visio or other workflow designing tools
- Project planning tools.