Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
We are looking to welcome a Product Marketing Manager to help create powerful and compelling messaging, content, and collateral that drives awareness, educates about Armis, and fuels the adoption of our Asset Intelligence & Security Platform. You will work with the best in the business, and we need you to bring your creativity, imagination and energy to this role. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will engage cross-functionally with our internal teams to help design, plan and deliver the content that drives measurable success. This will include creating differentiated messaging and developing the associated content that will increase awareness and demand.
This role requires leadership, drive and ambition coupled with an innate ability to collaborate globally to drive results. You are someone who gets stuff done, you thrive on producing compelling content that fuels our go-to-market campaigns. You know how to write thought leadership. You know the value of market intelligence. You understand Product Marketing and the role it has to play. You know how to produce product kits, collateral and launch new propositions. Ideally, you know cyber-security or related SaaS, cloud and platform ecosystems. You will be working with senior product management representatives and reporting to our VP, Product and Solutions Marketing.
Our ideal candidate is both a “doer” and has worked with a range of firms. They like to make things happen. They are very collaborative & affable. You like to network. You like to get things done. You have direct experience in product marketing. You are culturally sensitive and possess high levels of emotional intelligence. You know what it is like to operate in scale-up. You know we are agile and change rapidly. You are able to lead without lots of direction. You can write copy, brochures, solution briefs, papers, and a lot more. You thrive on seeing campaigns come to life.
The following are not exhaustive, we are flexible for the right person, past-experience is key however:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience working in product marketing
- You have already worked with organizations in cyber security, B2B technology or SaaS or related fields.
- You are an excellent communicator, you are clear, concise and affable.
- People respect you and want to work with you.
- You are skilled at working with multiple internal and external parties.
- You have strong emotional intelligence.
- You are naturally an organized person.
- You can easily maintain a calendar, prioritize responsibilities, and strategically manage your projects.
- You have demonstrated success in working with contractors and agencies when and where needed.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and the ability to pivot are a part of the journey.
- You are a self-driven, positive, and collaborative individual.
- You enjoy collaborating and also going it alone when needed.
- You can create compelling, differentiated messaging and positioning, with a clear understanding of the target customer and the core capabilities of the offering.
- You will develop and keep fresh content including collateral, thought leadership and solution presentations, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles and more to execute communication strategies and accelerate the buyer’s journey.
- You will assist with the planning and launch of new offerings, capabilities and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans.
- You will stay abreast of industry news and events, industry analyst reports and social activity. Leverage these to educate key constituents and to drive awareness and demand generation.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.