Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Salesforce Administrator / Developer
We are hiring a Salesforce Administrator / Developer within Customer Success Operations whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Salesforce.com application within our Customer Success organization. You will report to the Director of Customer Success Operations and will be a trusted business partner in the day-to-day configuration and operation of both the Armis commercial and gov cloud (FedRAMP) instances of Salesforce Service Cloud and Support Portal environments.
You will be responsible for implementing business process automation, ensuring data integrity, and improving integrations to enable our customer success systems for the next level of growth. The successful candidate will play a significant role in how Armis operationalizes to scale and increases productivity. As a key member of the team, you will collaborate closely with all Customer Success departments (Customer Success Management, Technical Account Management, Enterprise Support and Training Services) as well as other cross-functional departments, to deliver proactive, trusted, and reliable tools on both small and large projects.
Location: US Remote Anywhere, US UT-Lehi, US VA-Richmond
- Implement and maintain system integrations with Salesforce.com (commercial and gov cloud instances) and our other business systems – focusing primarily on Customer Success and Technical Support business processes
- Simplify, enhance, customize, and modernize existing features
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit stakeholders
- Provide excellent, operational support to our customer facing teams
- Build and maintain key documentation and training regarding our policies, business processes, and requirements
- 8+ years of experience within Customer Success Operations, Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com administration and development, with a deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms
- Experience programming Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Salesforce Service Cloud Features
- Experience implementing and maintaining Salesforce Knowledge Base
- Strong understanding of Service Cloud, data integrity, and change management
- Experience supporting Customer Success teams with productivity and data integrity tools
- Experience creating Salesforce reports and dashboards, and using other data visualization applications such as Domo, Tableau, and Klipfolio to create reports and dashboards
- Experience with Gainsight (preferred)
- Experience with Snowflake (preferred)
- Experience with Google Suite
- Expertise with Microsoft Office – advanced Excel
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Professional History and Experience
- Experience working in a customized Salesforce environment with 600+ users
- Significant experience with SFDC Service Cloud
- Expertise in maintaining and troubleshooting application integrations
- Experience implementing and integrating third party apps from the AppExchange within SFDC such as Gainsight, Jira, Asana, Smartsheet, and Make etc.
- Experience working within a fast-paced startup environment, preferably a B2B SaaS company, and introducing best practices based on proven experience
- Proven history of leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects to successful outcomes
- Familiarity and experience working within the Cyber Security industry (preferred)
- BA/BS IT or CS degree or equivalent work experience
- Passion for solving business problems and designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes a high degree of ownership over their work
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Passion for having clean, dependable, and trusted data at all times
- Ability to be self-directed, work well in groups, and lead through influence
- Excellent documentation skills
- Impeccable integrity and ability to manage information with discretion and confidentiality
- Driven desire to learn and grow professional career within business operations
What Would Set You Apart?
- Salesforce.com Certifications
- Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder or Salesforce Developer (preferred)
- Gainsight Certifications
- Gainsight NXT Associate Admin, Top-Specific
- Gainsight NXT Admin (preferred)
- Project/Program Management Certifications
- PMP, CSM, CPO, ACP
Salary range guidance for this position is: $90,000-$145,000.00
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.