JOB LOCATION: Please note, preference for this role is to be based at one of our US offices, however we will also consider remote candidates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create value and capacity across multiple Argo business units through the leveraging of outsourcing, process optimization, and automation.
- Utilize data and business input to identify opportunities for process efficiency and standardization across Argo Business Units.
- Pull from available data points to clearly evaluate performance, identify problem areas, and inform business decisions. Utilize this data in regular communication with the business and outsourcing partners.
- Partner with Argo Business Units to set Service Level goals and defined desired outcomes for outsourced and/or automated activities and actively manage our partner(s) to meet and exceed them.
- Prepare process maps, procedure manuals and conduct training with outsourcing partner. Work directly with internal business customers to build, review and update such materials as required.
- Transition new tasks and work types to our outsourcing partners using project management techniques to ensure new task are implemented on time and to requirements.
- Effectively communicate across multiple levels of Argo management, vendor contacts, and all key stakeholders within relevant support areas to influence and drive efficiency, performance and process excellence.
- Act as a primary point of contact with business users for changes, issues, and communication regarding outsourced and automation performance.
- Serve as subject matter expert on the fulfilment of various tasks in support of our business partners.
- Ensure that Quality Controls are in place. Perform root cause analysis where quality issues occur.
- Provide appropriate channels for exception routing, query resolution, and business feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 Years of Experience in Underwriting, Claims, or Financial Operations
- 1-2 Years of Experience performing business analysis, with a high level of competency utilizing analytical tools to create dashboards and reports providing operational insights
- Experience in managing a vendor and/or the setting and maintaining of operational Service Levels
- Exposure to Project Management spanning multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including listening skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance and prioritize competing demands
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience working with analytical tools and dashboards such as Tableau or Power BI a plus
- Experience working with BPM/Workflow tools such as Appian, Pega, or similar a plus
- Team spirit, enthusiasm and ability to cooperate with others to accomplish goals
- Comfortable working alone and in teams
Culture Fit & Impact: Argo’s Values
Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit:
- Get the job done in a non-bureaucratic, resourceful manner.
- Create a culture of accountability ensuring the delivery of world-class products and services.
Do the right thing:
- Act with integrity always.
- Adhere to the commitments set forth in the Argo Group Environmental, Social and Governance program.
- Create an open and transparent environment in which diverse experience, skill sets, and individuals can team together to drive optimal outcomes.
- Encourage and include unique perspectives at all times.
Respect each other:
- Create an environment that promotes dialogue, mutual support and cooperation between and among all, where people are fun to be around, proud of what they do, and willing to achieve beyond normal expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Argo Group will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Argo Group, please contact our Benefits Department.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Argo Group, please do not forward any resumes to Argo Group employees. Argo Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.