Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: ARGO) is an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products in the property and casualty market. We help power the businesses that drive the world economy, offering a comprehensive line of high-quality products and services designed to meet the unique coverage and claims-handling needs of our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity and design thinking, relies on innovation and agility, promotes collaborative service delivery, frequent, integrated communication, and authentic recognition of excellence.
Your Expertise as a Talent Acquisition Partner
- You have a passion for recruiting: you are dedicated to finding, attracting, engaging, and retaining uniquely qualified professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Serve as a brand ambassador and storyteller, actively marketing and communicating with candidates to capture expectations, gauge technical expertise, and influence career mobility.
- You are an expert negotiator, effectively managing expectations and balancing multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Successfully manage the full recruiting lifecycle, from the market insights and sourcing strategy, attracting and delivering a diverse slate of candidates, to the interview and talent selection process, executing the offer, and shepherding the new joiner through onboarding and integration.
- You have a keen interest in financial services, technology, and digital marketing. You are well-versed and connected to the latest developments in FinTech and InsurTech, and you are open to expanding your knowledge as you partner with industry experts in the commercial and specialty P&C insurance and reinsurance markets across the U.S., Bermuda, and London.
- Proactive communication style, readily sharing relevant information with key stakeholders and facilitating open dialogue across the matrix.
- You are resourceful, reliable, and attentive, maintaining relationships with a robust external professional network in addition to your business partners and their connections.
- You embrace digital solutions and integrate an agile workflow to align with your peers and corporate policy. You enjoy giving and receiving recognition for excellence and you celebrate wins as a team.
How We Work
Employees at Argo thrive together as a responsible, profitable specialty insurer where all stakeholders share in our success.
We are committed to:
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- Doing the right thing
- Respecting each other
Developing our employees professionally and personally strengthens our organization. Argo Group offers:
- An attractive Total Rewards package that includes:
- Base pay and profit sharing.
- Comprehensive benefits designed to protect and enhance your life and your dependents’ lives by way of health and wellness plans, life insurance, retirement savings including matching 401K, generous PTO, Paid Caregiver Leave, Paid Parental Leave, and an opportunity to become a shareholder at a 15% discount.
- Argo Academy, a digital and instructor-led platform that helps us focus on continuous learning – which is why Training magazine named us as one of the Training Top 125 Companies.
- Opportunities to support your local community though various outreach programs or by matching your gift to charitable causes by 150%.
- A generous Employee Referral program that resulted in 25% of all new hires this year.
- Flexible Work Arrangements that include Compressed Hours, Flextime, Job-Sharing, Part-Time and Remote Work, Sabbatical Leave, and Summer Hours.
About Argo Group
- We have a very flat organizational structure, enabling our employees have more interaction with our senior management team.
- View the latest Investor Presentation to learn more about Argo.
- We believe in building an inclusive and diverse team, and we strive to make our office a welcoming space for everyone. We encourage talented people from all backgrounds to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin or citizenship (including language use restrictions), denial of family and medical care leave, disability (mental and physical) , including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), race, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, child birth, breastfeeding, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, child birth or breastfeeding), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Argo Group will not sponsor an applicant for employment authorization for this position.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Argo Group, please contact our Benefits Department at 210-321-8400.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Argo Group, please do not forward any resumes to Argo Group employees. Argo Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.