One part analyst, one part wrangler, we need a detail-oriented data loving individual to help analyze the success of our projects and programs, assist with exploratory analysis towards research and while making key recommendations along the way.
YOUR IMPACT IN THE ROLE:
- Maintain a thorough, hands-on understanding of Archrival’s field programs and projects – which vary from national programs to events-based projects – with a focus on strategic goals, KPI’s and measurement strategies
- Help establish and ensure the effective measurement and regular reporting of our KPI’s and brand metrics to help drive each project forward
- Collaborate to create frameworks and models to assist in market-recommendations / headcount allocations for our field programs - that optimize the client’s goals and strategy
- Collect and connect data from multiple unstructured sources to aid in a comprehensive view of project performance
- Filter and prioritize client asks related to these areas for consistent delivery
- Assist and advise our journey to a more structured data solution, including assisting with the implementation of a Data Lake / Data Warehouse.
- Assist with custom research projects – from survey design to statistical analysis of data.
- Support and educate the team with best-in-class approach to quantitative data collection and analysis that is statistically significant and at research industry standards
- Support the operation team as needed with business analysis
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Experience in statistical analysis, data analysis, or quantitative-focused market research
- Experience with survey design and quantitative analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a natural collaborator
- Ability to translate complex datasets and analytical processes into easy-to-comprehend insights for our clients and employees
- Able to tackle ambiguity and challenges with a data focused solution-oriented mindset
- Proficiency in Excel for excellent ability to analysis data
- Familiarity with Python / R / SQL or some other analytical programming language
- Previous experience with Tableau or other data visualization software is a plus
YOU AT ARCHRIVAL
- Experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis
- Understanding of youth culture and passion for continuous learning
- Desire to go against the grain and take on challenges that may have never been done before
- Team first, remain humble and never leave another Archrivaler hanging
- Driven to excellence, committed to grinding out great work mixed with a playful point-of-view
- Contribute to a community of belonging, our collective differences to make Archrival f’n awesome
HUMAN-POWERED MARKETING AT ARCHRIVAL
Archrival powers Field + Influence movements for the best companies in the world. Archrival believes in the transformative power of putting the right people, in the right place, at the right moment. The people behind brands are what truly make them human, and thus creating an authentic connection between company and consumer. This is Human-Powered Marketing.
DIVERSE REPRESENTATION IN YOUTH CULTURE
Archrival stands to positively affect the diversity, equity and inclusion of youth culture creatively. We are committed to fostering a place of belonging for underrepresented and marginalized communities. We are intentional of creating equal employment opportunities to all applicants and teammates in regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.