- Create quotes / invoice and process payments.
- Manage Ecommerce and finish sample orders – from invoicing to shipping labels and handoff to shipping team.
- Support Account Managers when out-of-office with basic account and email management.
- Manage general opening and closing duties – preparing for showroom walk-throughs, lighting levels, object/furniture placement, incense burning.
- Set a high standard of warmth and professionalism in welcoming clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Maintain stock levels of water, paper, business cards, stationary.
- Provide phone support; assist callers with essential questions about the brand and product i.e. brand history, collections, finishes, pricing, lead times.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Detail orientated with exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong aesthetic and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate initiative by identifying areas of opportunity in both operations and client experience.
- Solutions-based thinker with a consistently positive attitude.
- Excellent time-management skills, independent drive and the ability to work under pressure and deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to respond professionally to critical feedback and proactive in seeking support and help when needed.
- Prior sales or administrative experience in client-facing roles.
- Proven ability in a high-paced environment that values consistency, efficiency and excellence.
- Understanding of a business that requires a team to execute the common vision, understands the value of the individual and the team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively; ability to delegate and drive for results.
- Knowledge and interest in contemporary design.
- Full-time showroom hours: Monday–Friday generally 10:00AM–6:00PM.
- Longer hours and weekend availability as needed.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
- Monthly touch bases
- Annual performance review.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is based in our New York studio. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.