We’re looking for Senior Production Coordinators to join the Animal Logic crew for our animated feature films!
What you’ll get to do:
- Build and maintain the day-to-day artist-based schedule, communicating progress, schedule changes, and variances as required
- Work toward agreed production deadlines, clearly communicating any variance in these, and informing Production Managers and Supervisors of any issues impacting the crew’s ability to deliver on time
- Organise and attend reviews and other relevant craft group meetings, taking accurate notes and distributing to relevant crew
- Build relationships with the artists in your team
- Liaise with other department coordinators and crew to facilitate the efficient communication and transfer of elements between departments, or between Animal Logic and its clients
- Monitor artist hours and ensure timesheets are accurately completed
- Provide Artist Management with information relevant for performance and salary reviews
- Assist the Production Supervisor in completing accurate and timely Estimates To Complete (ETC) reporting
- Take on additional responsibilities, such as supporting, training, and mentoring PAs or junior coordinators
What you bring:
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience working in a production team in Animated/VFX feature film or television, gaming, or a related industry
- A good understanding of digital production and overall pipeline methodologies
- Confidence using Shotgrid (Shotgun), Microsoft Project, Excel or similar
- Ability to work with highly creative and/or technical people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Calm and focused even when under pressure and on deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to inspire, mentor, and motivate the team
- Take initiative, ownership, and demonstrate a proactive attitude
- Qualification in Media or Project Management a bonus
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to join a growing, award winning animation studio with a goal to surprise and inspire audiences
- A chance to work within an inclusive workplace of employees who are passionate about creativity, technology and excellence
- A central location in sunny Sydney, minutes from the CBD and famous Bondi Beach
- Exposure to working within a USD pipeline
- A dedicated Learning and Development and Artist Management team focused on your personal career growth
- A hybrid work environment
- A generous leave policy including paid annual leave, sick days, as well as ‘Volunteer’ days to support those causes close to your heart!
- A world-renowned working environment packed with social clubs, activities and events
- A variety of employee benefits including superannuation, employee discounts, breakfast, free use of barista coffee machines and snacks galore!
- A chance to contribute to the success of ground-breaking animated feature films!
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, then we want to hear from you!